Since the Foundation was established in 2003 we have been a part of various news shows including the following:
- Esophageal Cancer Education Foundation – “Break The Silence”: Video to bring awareness to esophageal cancer. Made possible by a grant from the New Jersey Wireless Association
- TODAY SHOW seen on NBC-TV : In this piece Katie Couric interviews Dr Valerie Rusch Head Of Thoracic Surgery at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center with Bart Frazzitta life style as a story
- EYE ON NEW JERSEY : a WABC show in which an interview of Dr Bains, Dr Gerdes and Bart Frazzitta was conducted.
- Dr Ilson and Bart Frazzitta for WABC News Show.
- Bart speaks of Life Journey at Manalapan Township Meeting
- Bart and Dr Flores for Fox News http://video.foxnews.com/v/1585981886001/battling-esophageal-cancer/?playlist_id=86892
- Kimberly Guilfoyle Awareness piece http://youtu.be/LD3EKgV4xuk
We have also developed a video Channel that houses all of the videos above plus additional videos from patients, caregivers and medical professionals